Thursday, April 10, 2008

Conference Weekend

Conference weekend was fantastic. I drove down to SLC with my Ecuadorian friend Jorge. We spoke Spanish the entire trip, it was super fantastico. He hooked me up with Plaza level seets for the Saturday morning session. It was sooooo cool to be in the conference center during the Solemn Assembly. Saturday night I visited my cousin, Cynthia and her family. These are pictures from that event. The boys decided to go for a motorcycle ride and strapped children to them with bath robe ties. It was a sight to see (look closely at Parker's chest). Sunday morning I attended Conference ,again Plaza level and witnessed the powerhouse of a man, President Monson bears his testimony to the world. The feeling was incredible. After the morning session I met with a few other friends and squezeed into a Subaru Hatchback with four other full grown adults and headed back to Boise It was tight in every sense of the word. Before we left we dined at my friend Katie's house and partook of a dutch oven lunch. I forgot how great food is slow cooked. Chao!





4 comments:

The Weekes Family said...

Tast! It was so fabulous to see you last weekend! I died laughing thinking about parker being strapped to a motorcycle with a bathrobe belt! (As secure as a 5 point harness carseat, according to Bradley!) Thanks for squeezing me into your busy weekend! Hope to see you soon! Love ya! Cynthia

Walters Family said...

Im so jealous! Wish i could have been there to see you too! So you've been hanging out with an Ecuadorian huh? Must be a pretty awesome guy! ;)Es solo un amigo tuyo o algo mas?!

DE LIMA FAMILY said...

allison ball!! megan naihe's blog led me to your brother's which led me to you!! i was excited to see what you're up to. how are you?! have you been to hawaii lately or seen jenny?

The Staffieri Family said...

Looks like a fun weekend! I'm so glad you have a blog now so I can see what you are up to.