Thursday, April 3, 2008

Ethan and John Green at the Aquarium

Recently I went to SLC with my sister, her three children, and my mom. It was the road trip to end all road trips considering that we were in the car with three babies for 5 hours. It was great to spend time with everyone. On one of the days I met up with an old friend John and his wife Maggie (sp). It was super fun to see them. I was hanging out with Ethan that day so we all decided to go the aquarium. I took this picture in front of the jelly fish exhibit and I died laughing at Ethan's 'cool guy' pose. He is the cutest!











2 comments:

anderson's said...

Hey Allison, It's Cathy Anderson (Curtis). I saw your page off of Beths. How are you? I would love to catch up with you. Send me an email dancathyanderson@hotmail.com
Talk to you soon. Cath

Rowdy Family said...

Allison, I guess I am not the only one catching up with you through blogs! and not the only anderson either! Its Celeste. anyway Its fun to see your bloggy, especially cool I caught a glimpse of John Green. I didn't know he was married!
I have a blog too you can visit if you want
http://therowdyfamily.blogspot.com/

love you girl