Saturday, February 12, 2011

Hello, hello, hello,

I'm back from sabatical ;) and ready to write. My blog name has changed to reflect my new status... we both will use the site. I hope to be more regular in my writing. After a long absence I have to say that so much goodness has happened to me over the last year since I have written that i can't begin to count/share all the blessings in my life. I'm sorry to not have been about the sharing of them. I'm not a great writer or really even a good writer so I hope this will help me to improve. I hope to go forward from here sharing all the while.

4 comments:

The last Unicorn said...

Yeah! Welcome back! You are still on my reader... I never gave up on you ;)
Cant wait to read about what is going on with you guys. Love you!

Mia said...

Yay!!! I'm so glad you're back! I've missed you. CONGRATULATIONS to you and jorge! xoxoxo

can't wait to hear about your adventures!

Betsy said...

SO HAPPY YOUR BACK!! Now, lets keep the good stuff coming!

Betsy said...

p.s. You'll Always be A-ball to me. I just can't erase that from my mind.