Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Plane de-icing

I'm home! After sitting on the runway for over an hour in SLC so that we could get snow out of our engines, off the plane and de-iced we finally took off. When we landed Stella & I had to run through the airport to catch our next flight. We didn't know when we started our run if we even had a chance... During our exodus to our next gate we discovered other people that were running to, a few of them were super helpful and helped me up escalators w/ a stroller so I didn't have to wait for an elevator, carried my bags on the plane and offered more help when we got off the plane. There are good people in the world! So the run was worth it and we caught our plane. On that flight Stella kicked the tray of the guy next to us and his entire drink went into his lap. On the Miami to Guayaquil flight she also managed to grab my glass of water and fling it onto me and Nelson, the guy next to me. He was the nicest guy, so nice that after my IPod ran out of batteries, Stella didn't want to read or do anything I got out my brush and suggested that we brush our hair. After she brushed hers and then mine she reached over and attempted to brush Nelson's (LOL). Im laughing just thinking about it. Anyway the silver lining was seeing Jorge waiting for us on the other end.

No comments: