Sunday, June 15, 2014

Happy Father's Day Dad, Jorge & Jorge Sr..

Holy moly, I have been so blessed to be surrounded by incredible men. Jorge is just like his dad so anything that I say about Jorge really goes for both Jorge's. They are so patient, loving, thoughtful, fun, and hands on as fathers. I'm so lucky to have them here. Even though my dad may not be physically near me right now he is so awesome at keeping up with my family. He loves to see how things are going here in Ecuador, loves to see Stella and just gets a kick out of everything she does. Im so grateful that he has also been a man of faith and devotion to God all his life. I can't imagine a better gift to give to your children. Thanks dad! I love all the fathers in my life, my dad, my father in law, and Jorge. 

Jorge wearing his new tie and Stella stealing away his card because there was a picture of a monster on the cover.

The nursery kids invited in their dads and sang to them. It was really cute.

Jorge wearing the M&M lei that we made him. This was the only picture that I had of him wearing it... ;) I had to post it because I want everyone to know that I still have the Aloha Spirit. LOL



No comments: