Friday, July 4, 2014

Happy 4th of July & Goodby Saltos

I was feeling a little homesick today after seeing everyone's posts celebrating the 4th but I decided to take matters into my own hands. The first thing I did was service. Whenever you are feeling crappy doing something nice for someone else is a huge lift on your road to happiness/ the next thing I did was make these little cuties below.


After eating our pancake "breakfast" we went out for a walk. We met two teenage girls who were selling cupcakes to earn money for cheerleading. The sprinkles looked like they were red, white, and blue when we were outside which mailed the purchase more appealing. Inside the house they were definetly multi colored.

Then we headed to the airport to drop off the Saltos who are traveling tonight to. NH to. Is it their daughter. I loved that American Airlines was representing even in Ecuador.

Goodby Jorge and Maria Ines, we'll miss you!




No comments: