Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Jorge's a grad student

It's official: he's on his way to being the next Warren Buffet ;) They had to wear a suit and tie on their first day, apparently they take things pretty seriously around here ;) this week at BYU is Education Week and there are a billion people on campus, the parking situation is crazy, so I got to drop him off on his first day, I kind of felt like a proud mom. We are loving it here, as some of you know we were accepted at Babson college in Boston and I really wanted to live there and experience life in the Northeast. Making the decision to come to BYU was one of the hardest decisions to make for our family. After his first day he came home and said I know I'm at the right school and I feel the same way. I'm so excited for him, this has been his goal since we've been married and he's worked so hard to get here. Yay for Jorge!!!

No comments: