Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Happy Anniversary to Jorge!!!

Jorge and I celebrated our 4 year anniversary today. I can't believe it's only been 4 years it honestly seems like we've been together forever. He is the best husband and father I could have ever asked for.

I just have to tell this story so I went out to sweep our front porch area this afternoon and closed the door and was locked out w/ Stella on the inside. (Family in Ecuador are probably thinking no surprise there ;)so I ran downstairs and my neighbor asks me if it's my birthday i say know its my anniversary and then I said how did you know? she said your car is full of balloons. I said oh I didn't know that. Then she felt bad for ruining the surprise but at that moment I didn't care about it  because I was frantically running around to try and get the master key from the the community aides and then the office which was closing at 5 and it was 4:53. After Stella and I reunited ;) we went to the car and retrieved the balloons. Jorge surprised me by attaching pictures of us throughout our marriage on the end of each balloon w/ a note on the back. I loved it!!!  

This is what happens when you move to a new area and you don't have a babysitter, you have your anniversary dinner out as a family :)


No comments: