Saturday, September 27, 2014

Rainy Day

Today it rained all day long. It was kind of a nice change since we have had hot weather since we moved here. I'm embracing the fact that we are moving into Fall and I'm ok w/ it :) if you know me this is a big change because historically I've not been found of cold weather but I've decided that what I really like is that as it gets cold and the weather changes it causes you to slow down a bit and spend more time at home, which means more family time. Today we read and painted and played. I also love the different foods we eat, more soups and stews and that your wardrobe changes as you move into winter. So I guess I'm saying I'll take the rain when it comes and bring on Fall.( and pumpkin bread)

I had to get a picture of Stella's friend Talia, she came over today w/ her bright yellow raincoat and darling blue hat. The girls play really well together, it's so nice that most of her friends live w/ in the same complex as us. 

No comments: