Tuesday, September 2, 2014

The long road home

We made it back to Provo tonight. Saying goodby to grandparents/parents is always hard but it's especially hard when they aren't 100% well as is the case w/ my mom. Her arm is still in a sling so she is limited in what she can do but she is recovering nicely and she's getting close to being able to take the sling off. I was comforted that before I even left today the Relief Society president came to visit and now that the first almost four weeks of pure family help is over they will step in and help as needed. We made a quick visit to my brothers house on the way home and had fun catching up and playing in their awesome backyard. We left w/ tons of vegetables from the garden which I'm super excited about. You can't beat the taste of something homegrown.



No comments: