Friday, March 20, 2015

Happy Birthday Grandma!!/ twin Falls Trip


It feels like it's been a million yeArs since I've blogged. Last week I was in Twin Falls watching my brothers children so he could take his cute wife on a vacation. I was so tired at the end of each night it didn't even occur to me to blog. Being an instant momma to four is not for the faint of heart 😉.  my parents came up to visit for the weekend and we spent Saturday with my grandmother wishing her a happy 91st birthday. She is amazing to me she lives on her own and drives and is just so quick witted. I hope I got a lot of her longevity genes. 


Road trip to grandmas house Pocatello is about 1 1/2 from Twin Falls, idaho. Bless my sweet moms heart for sitting in the back and managing the  troops. 

Dress up wedding style- we had a ton of fun with these guys last week. Hopefully we'll see them again soon!


No comments: