Thursday, May 28, 2015

We are alive... and well 👧🏻

Holy Moly it's been a little while since I've blogged and tonight I'm re omitting to get back on the bandwagon. I got out of the habit because during our long trip back east we were all in the hotel room together and Jorge and I would pretend to fall asleep so that Stella would fall asleep (except I'm pretty sure every night we actually did fall asleep while "pretending") anyways we had the best road trip ever, we saw amazing things, had near perfect weather and had fun. We are loving our new life in Rochester. It's gorgeous here!! There are historic homes and neighborhoods everywhere and it makes for a quaint rustic feel. Jorge has been at his internship for almost 3 weeks and he's enjoying it. He has 3 really interesting projects that he's working on. One of particular interest to me is his work with conflict minerals. If you've seen Blood Daimond w/'Leonardo Dicaprio you know a little bit about it. Anyways we are feeling more and more settled here and celebrated Stella's birthday this week which I will have to post more about tomorrow. 


No comments: