Monday, June 1, 2015

The little Stell girl

You guys I can't stop laughing about these pictures below. I think I already mentioned this in a previous post but the place we moved to was previously the home of a 4 y/o. She and her mother are in Seattle for the summer. Anyways we have become the benefactors of so much great stuff including a ton of real Disney dress up dresses. (We have cheesy knock offs at home) So she put on a dress and looked so darling I told her to freeze because I was going to grab my camera to take a picture. I was gone for a nano second and upon arrival she was in position, photo #1 and then she told me to take another one and changed position to photo #2. I don't even  know where she gets it from...she is the funniest little girl. Today we checked out of our previous apt and the landlord (total New Yorker, serious and direct) gave us both hugs and said that we were the bright spot in her day when we would come down to her office (it was in the same bldg that we lived in). It wasn't me that made her day, people love Stella and what's not to love.




No comments: