Monday, January 11, 2016

Makeup madness 💋💄

It's been awhile but I'm back!!! So I've been trying to exercise more. You just feel so good when you get all those endorphins going. If I don't get up on time before Jorge leaves then Stella and I go and walk the mall in the morning before the stores open. It's warm and dry versus the freezing cold snow/ice filled sidewalks outside. Anyways we stopped and looked at makeup last week on our way out and she loved every minute of it. She was grabbing everything and trying to put it on. There's no end to her curiosity and there's no doubt she's a girly girl. The lady who worked there could see Stellas interest and offered to put on a lipgloss of her choice. She was pumped! Good thing it will be awhile before we will let her actually wear makeup, I have some time to save 😅.


No comments: