Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Baby Amada

Today Stella and I visited a new mom in our ward. She had her baby exactly one week ago and was at church on Sunday and had her baby blessed. She told me that because her daughter had been hospitalized for an infection she really wanted her blessed. She has tons of faith. So, her and her husband and baby live in one tiny little room around the back of a house. I brought over some of the fruit that I cut up yesterday and went to put it in the refrigerator and realized that they don't have one. It's so good see how other people live, it humbled me and the things that bug me about my house vanished.


 Don't laugh... I have a cold so I wore this mask inside the house. Being that the baby already had an extended stay in the hospital I figured it was worth taking a little extra precaution. Stella kept trying to pull it off i think she thought it was a game. 

No comments: