Tuesday, June 3, 2014

In the kitchen w/ my assistant

Today Stella and I spent some serious time in the kitchen. I had bought tons of fruit for Stella's family birthday party that was supposed to be at our house on Sunday. The party was changed to my mother in laws because I felt so sick and I didn't go :(  can I just say that I have the best in laws a girl could ever ask for. They are always more than willing to support our family in everything. Anyways so I had tons of fruit and today we dug into all of it and cut it up. Stella was the official taste tester. Here she is holding the pineapple core, she knawed on that for a little while.


Now she is helping to put away the watermelon. Notice that she has something white in her hand. Can you tell what it is?

Here she's put the watermelon on the shelf in the refrigerator and you can more clearly see what the white thing is in her hand... (Yep, it's a feminine product that she grabbed out of my bag) (I can't believe I'm posting the inside of my refrigerator)

After cutting up all the fruit we made my moms banana bread. It was a big hit! Stella thought it was cake and kept asking for "more cake". Jorge loved it too. It was a little taste of home :)



No comments: