Saturday, September 6, 2014

Gifts of the heart

Every year the community comes together to donate clothes, toys and books to poor college kids. Since the MBA spouse association is in charge of it we get the first pick of the stuff. It was amazing how organized everything was and how much stuff there was. I got some things for Stella, a t shirt for Jorge and a little back massage tool for me. 


View from inside

As I was leaving this was line outside and I couldn't even capture how far it went.

If you know Stella you know about her mild obsession w/ the TV show Yo Gabba Gabba. I got the sweatshirt and the foofa doll there and was pumped. It was so fun to see her so excited. She did everything w/ foofa today, including putting her in a time out :) as I write she is sleeping along side her. 

Trying out the back massager, notice bottom right corner something pink ;)



No comments: